This Buffalo Cauliflower “Hot Head” is a fun treat to cook using all natural Wildtree Butter Grapeseed Oil and Buffalo Spice Blend. The ingredients and recipe are about that easy. Just add a head of Cauliflower.
If you want to get flashy try doing it all without any grate or pans. We roasted the entire head of cauliflower over a bed of charcoal for about ten minutes and the results were perfection! Watch how in the video here.
- Place Entire head of cauliflower – florets down – onto a large sheet of aluminum foil
- Add 2 tablespoons of Wildtree Buffalo Spice into base of cauliflower (allow it to get into the center of vegetable
- Oil the entire surface of the cauliflower head with Wildtree Butter grape seed oil
- Wrap the head in foil with the stem pointing “up” with an opening
- Add additional buffalo tablespoon of buffalo spice and four tablespoons of the
- Close the “top” of the foil pouch and roast entire head directly nested in a bed of charcoal
Find out more about Wildtree products here